Industry’s most recognized single source for regulatory and investor information launched new user experience
PLEASANTON, Calif. – January 22, 2019 – Ellie Mae® (NYSE: ELLI), the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry, today announced the release of AllRegs Online, providing a new user experience for the industry’s most recognized single source for regulatory and investor information. The new AllRegs Online offering includes an updated and modernized interface, new features, compatibility with tablets and more all designed to drive efficiencies in the loan production process.
AllRegs Online enables lenders to confidently manufacture loans knowing they meet the latest investor requirements or state and federal statues. The new user interface achieves a new level of usability, ensuring the powerful research and reference content offered is accessible to anyone across an organization – from loan officers to operations personnel, underwriting, risk management, compliance, quality control and secondary marketing.
“I am excited to share the new AllRegs Online enhancements with our team at Bell Bank,” said Elisha Shaughnessy, mortgage review analyst, Bell Bank Mortgage. “These upgrades and new features will enhance efficiency and increase overall production. AllRegs continues to make my job of supporting staff easier and our team better.”
The new AllRegs Online includes:
- A centralized source of mortgage industry content including current state and federal compliance regulations, pending residential mortgage legislation, Single and Multi-Family Agency guidelines and Correspondent Investor guidelines and information.
- The new home page features include lists for recently viewed documents, favorites and public notes with the ability to personalize views and customize content displayed.
- Search functionality is improved to make it easier and faster to locate information and users can quickly narrow the scope of the search by using content filters.
- When viewing documents, a new floating toolbar appears providing quick access to common tasks to print, email, add a document as a favorite, add a note or view related revisions.
- New user administration functionality provides designated administrators the ability to add and remove users and create user groups with unique content permissions.
“We are thrilled to launch the new AllRegs Online to our clients and the market,” said Terri Davis, vice president of AllRegs by Ellie Mae. “AllRegs has been in the business of providing a single trusted source for regulatory and investor information for 30 years and this update continues our legacy of leadership. Lenders leveraging AllRegs Online benefit from time savings and improved loan profitability thanks to quick and easy access to specific investor guidelines and the research and reference tools are centralized and easy to navigate. Loan quality is improved since the guessing is eliminated.”
For more information about AllRegs Online, visit our website.
About Ellie Mae
Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and shorten the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com or call 877.355.4362 to learn more.
Ellie Mae, Inc.
Alexandra Gardell Kreuter