Ally Financial Joins UnitedMasters’ The Independent(s) Exchange To Support Creators Finding Pathways to Financial SuccessMortgage Ledger Staff2022-03-29T13:37:59-04:00
- New program to benefit eligible communities
- Applicants in the Phoenix area may be eligible for up to $24,500 to assist with down payment and closing costs
With the start of the Spring homebuying season, BMO Harris Bank today announced the launch of
The Federal Reserve’s Open Market Committee met last week and raised their base interest rates by one-quarter of one percent. As mentioned previously, the betting line just a few weeks ago was for an increase of one-half of one percent.
- Panel expects a two-year climb back to pre-pandemic for-sale inventory levels
- Share of first-time buyers is forecast to stay below 2019 levels until 2024
- Home price appreciation should outstrip all inflation measures this year except that of energy
Freddie Mac (OTCQB: FMCC) today posted to its website its Monthly Volume Summary for February 2022, which provides information on Freddie Mac’s mortgage-related portfolios, securities issuance, risk management, delinquencies, debt activities, and other investments.
Freddie Mac makes home
Americans are making credit card mistakes that are costing them money and impacting their credit scores, according to the latest LendingTree survey. One big reveal was that almost two-thirds of consumers believe carrying a credit card balance
According to a set of commercial/multifamily real estate finance league tables prepared by the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA), the following firms were the top commercial/multifamily mortgage originators in 2021:
- Eastdil Secured
- Wells Fargo
- Meridian Capital Group
- JP Morgan
- At its March 15-16 meeting, the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) voted to raise the target range for the federal funds rate by 25 basis points to 0.25-0.5 percent, the first hike since 2018. Additionally, officials appear poised to
2021 home value growth exceeded median income in 25 of 38 major metros studied.
Appreciation on the typical home ranged from the equivalent of an oral surgeon’s annual wages in San Jose to that of a food preparation worker