– The McDash Flash suite from Black Knight leverages daily, loan-level data to provide market participants with the most current view of the forbearance and mortgage performance landscape
– According to the McDash Flash Forbearance Tracker, as of April
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, Attorney General Ashley Moody and a bipartisan coalition of 34 attorneys general sent letters to the Federal Housing Finance Administration and the Department of Housing and Urban Development recommending certain actions
The median list price of homes on the market in the U.S. is slightly higher than a year ago
– Pending home sales slowed dramatically in the second half of March, but may have turned a corner in recent
An Allentown, Pennsylvania, attorney pleaded guilty today for his role in a $2.7 million investment fraud scheme that victimized his law clients.
Assistant Attorney General Brian A. Benczkowski of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division,
The MBA Opens Doors Foundation (Opens Doors) today announced that it has helped more than 5,000 families with mortgage and rental assistance since the launch of the Foundation’s Home Grant Program in 2012. Opens Doors provides mortgage and rental assistance
Mortgage Delinquencies See First-Ever March Increase from Early COVID-19 Impact; Foreclosures, Serious Delinquencies Hit Record LowsMortgage Ledger Staff2020-04-23T15:19:45-04:00
— In what’s typically the strongest month of the year for mortgage performance, delinquencies rose by 3.33%, the first March increase since the turn of the century, an early sign of COVID-19’s impact on the market
— Both the
Just the Facts: Four Key Housing Market Takeaways For This Week
- Home-buying demand is down 19% from pre-coronavirus levels, but has increased every week since the start of April
- Redfin found only 1 in 5 sellers thinks it’s a
FHFA Supports Small Business by Allowing Federal Home Loan Banks to Accept Paycheck Protection Program Loans as CollateralMortgage Ledger Staff2020-04-23T14:47:30-04:00
To support small and community banks, the Federal Housing Finance Agency announced that Federal Home Loan Banks (FHLBanks) can accept Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans as collateral when making loans, called advances, to their members.
Mortgage applications decreased 0.3 percent from one week earlier, according to data from the Mortgage Bankers Association’s (MBA) Weekly Mortgage Applications Survey for the week ending April 17, 2020.
The Market Composite Index, a measure of mortgage loan application volume, decreased